- ¼ cup Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp. Rice Vinegar
- 2 tsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp. Grated Ginger
- Pinch of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp. Toasted Sesame Seeds (Plus More for Garnish)
- 2 Green Onions, Thinly Sliced
- 1 lb. Sushi-grade Ahi Tuna, Cut into ½ in. Pieces
- 18 Mi Rancho Organic Corn Taco Sliders
- 2 cups Canola or Peanut Oil
- Flake Salt
- 2 Avocados, Sliced
- 1 cup Cucumber Sticks (about 1 in.)
In a medium bowl, whisk soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, red pepper flakes, sesame seeds and green onions until combined. Gently toss ahi tuna into the sauce. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes to one hour.
Heat oil to 350˚F. Using tongs, fold Organic Taco Slider in half in the oil for about 30 seconds until the tortilla is golden brown. Flip and fry the other side of the taco for another 30 seconds. Set aside on a paper towel to allow excess oil to drain. Sprinkle with flake salt while warm and allow to cool completely.
Add chilled ahi tuna poke to each taco shell and top with an avocado slice, a few cucumber sticks and sesame seeds.