- ¼ cup Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp. Rice Vinegar
- 2 tsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp. Grated Ginger
- Pinch of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp. Toasted Sesame Seeds Plus More for Garnish
- 2 Green Onions, Thinly Sliced
- 1 lb. Sushi-Grade Ahi Tuna, cut into ½ Inch Pieces
- Mi Rancho Non-GMO Soft Taco Flour Tortillas
- 2 cups Canola or Peanut Oil
- Flake Salt
In a medium bowl, whisk soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, red pepper flakes, sesame seeds and green onions until combined. Gently toss ahi tuna into the sauce. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes to one hour.
Cut Non-GMO Soft Taco Flour Tortillas into 6 pieces (triangles) or long wide strips. Heat oil to 350˚F and fry pieces in small batches for about 30 seconds to a minute until the chip is golden brown. Set aside to drain on a paper towel and salt while warm.
Add chilled ahi tuna poke to a serving dish and garnish with sesame seeds. Serve on a platter alongside Flour Crisps.