BBQ Steak TacosFrank Palladino
Your family and friends will thank you for these beautiful BBQ Steak Tacos bursting with juicy tri-tip and fresh colorful vegetables on Mi Rancho buttery Simply Authentic Fajita Flour Tortillas.
- 3 lb. Tri-Tip
- ½ cup Olive Oil plus 2 tbsp.
- 1 tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, sliced thinly
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, sliced thinly
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, sliced thinly
- 1 Medium Red Onion, sliced thinly
- 1 8 oz. package Sliced Cremini Mushrooms
- 1 tbsp. Roasted Garlic Flakes
- 16 Mi Rancho Simply Authentic Mini Mamas Street Taco Tortillas
- Sliced Avocado
- Roasted Tomato Salsa
Whisk ½ cup olive oil, sesame oil, and garlic together. In a large bowl, cover tri-tip with marinade. Let sit for 30 minutes. Heat BBQ to 300°F. Grill tri-tip fat side down for 30 minutes. Flip and grill for 8-10 more minutes. Set aside.
Toss all vegetables together in 2 tbsp. olive oil and sprinkle with roasted garlic flakes. Using a veggie tray on your BBQ, grill vegetables 6-8 minutes turning often. Set aside.
Warm flour tortillas on the BBQ until slightly charred. Fill each tortilla with steak, grilled vegetables and top with avocado and salsa.