- 8 large eggs
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 lb. fresh chorizo sausage, casing removed
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 8 Mi Rancho Organic Taco Sliders
- 1 cup grated extra-sharp white cheddar cheese
- Sour Cream (optional)
- Hot sauce or salsa (optional)
Whisk eggs and cilantro in medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Sauté chorizo sausage in heavy medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until cooked through (about 5 minutes). Add green onions and sauté for two minutes. Add egg mixture and stir until very softly set, about 1 minute. Remove egg mixture from heat.
Brush large skillet with olive or vegetable oil. Char Taco Sliders over gas flame or directly on electric burner until blackened in spots.
Arrange Organic Taco Sliders in single layer in skillet. Sprinkle each Taco slider with cheese and divide egg mixture among tortillas. Serve immediately with sour cream and hot sauce if desired.