- 8 Mi Rancho Non-GMO White Corn Tortillas
- 4 cups of shredded chicken
- 4 oz can roasted green chiles
- 10 oz can of green or red enchilada sauce
- 29 oz can black beans
- 8 oz Mexican four cheese blend
- Cooking spray of choice
- Green onions to garnish
- Sour cream to garnish (optional)
- Cilantro to garnish (optional)
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Coat a deep casserole dish with cooking spray and set aside.
Depending on the size of your casserole dish, cut our Mi Rancho’s Non-GMO White Corn tortillas according to your dish size so that they fit.
Then, spread your tortillas on the bottom of the dish, then add a layer of black beans over the entire dish followed by green chiles and then a layer of shredded chicken.
Top it off with your favorite enchilada sauce and cheese.
Repeat these steps for a second layer. Cover the pan and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
Then, uncover and bake for an additional 30 minutes, until the cheese is melted and browned.
Garnish with green onions and enjoy!