- 6-8 Mama’s Simply Authentic Flour Tortillas Mi Rancho
- 1/4 cup of vegan butter
- 2 tbsp cinnamon powder
- 3 ripe plantains
- 1/3 cup vegan mango yogurt or alternative
- 2 sprigs of mint leaves
- pinch of salt
- 2 ripe mangoes (optional)
- 6-8 strawberries (optional)
- 1/4 cup of pomegranates (optional)
- 1/4 cup of nut, seed, dried fruit mix (optional)
Rinse, peel & chop fruits into desirable bite-size pieces. For plantains, take the peel off and cut into quarter pieces.
Either lay plantains on a baking sheet with parchment paper and bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes or fry using 1-2 tbsp avocado oil on a skillet cooking 4 minutes on each side. Set aside.
Cook our Mi Rancho Mama's Simply Authentic Flour Tortillas with vegan butter (about 3 minutes on each side or desired). When cooked, dust them with cinnamon powder and set aside.
For each breakfast taco spread some vegan yogurt, add the cooked plantains, fruits, nuts/seeds, a couple of mint leaves, a pinch of salt and maybe a dash of maple syrup.
For instructions on how to make breakfast tacos, see below or click here.