Grilled Fish Taco Sliders
Simple to make, even easier to eat in just a few bites! Mama Carol’s Grilled Fish Taco Sliders feature beautiful petrale sole in Mi Rancho Organic Corn Taco Sliders, topped with crisp iceberg lettuce, cotija cheese and a spicy chipotle crema. These are likely to become a new favorite recipe on the grill.
- 2 fillets Petrale Sole (or any thin, firm, white fish)
- Olive Oil
- Spice Mix (equal parts cumin, garlic salt, cayenne pepper)
- Thinly sliced Iceberg Lettuce
- 1 Chipolte in Adobo
- Sour Cream
- 2 Limes
- Cotija Cheese, crumbled
- 16 Mi Rancho Organic Taco Sliders
Blend all dressing ingredients together until smooth and combined. Chill until ready to serve.
Drizzle olive oil generously over petrale sole and coat in spice mix. Place on a medium-high grill. Cook 5-7 minutes on each side, flipping only once to allow for an easy flip, keeping the fish intact.
While the fish cooks, prepare your toppings and place on platter for easy taco assembly.
• Remove core of head of iceberg lettuce, cut in half, and then thinly slice lettuce.
• Cut limes into wedges (about 6 per lime).
• Break up brick of cotija cheese into small pieces.
• Blend sour cream or crema together with chipotle and sauce to taste until smooth. Pour chipotle crema into squeeze bottle.
Heat Organic Corn Taco Sliders on an open flame using metal tongs until toasted and warmed through. Place in a tortilla warmer or clean kitchen towel until ready.
Remove fish from the grill and roughly cut into small pieces or strips.
To assemble tacos, add fish to each tortilla, top with iceberg lettuce, cotija cheese and chipotle crema and a squeeze of lime. Serve with lime wedges.