Mexican Chicken Salad Tostadas
Mexican Chicken Salad Tostadas are a family favorite on game day. Mixing in the baked potato with your chicken and jalapeños makes for a creamy chicken salad with a kick.
Mexican Chicken Salad
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken, Shredded
- ½ diced white onion
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup diced nacho jalapeños
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 baked potato—cooked, peeled and diced
- Hot sauce (optional)
- 1 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 16 Organic Corn Taco Sliders
Add this to your recipe box by clicking and printing here!
Mix chicken, onion, lemon juice, jalapeños, mayonnaise and potato together, slightly mashing the potato.
Heat oil in a saute pan. Fry Organic Taco Sliders flat. Drain onto paper plate and lightly salt.
Top with Mexican Chicken Salad and a dash of Hot Sauce.