Mini Margarita Cheesecake Tortillas Cups
For the Taco Cups:
- 12 Mi Rancho Mini Mamas Flour Tortillas, at room temperature
- 8 full sheets of graham crackers, finely crushed
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
For the Non-Bake Margarita Filling:
- 2 blocks of full-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons full-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice (about 2-3 limes)
- 2 teaspoons fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoon lime zest plus, plus more for garnish
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
Tequila Filling Option:
Swap out 1 tablespoon of lime juice with 2 tablespoons of your favorite silver tequila.
Fresh whipped cream, lime zest, graham cracker crumbles
To Make the Tortillas Cups:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together the graham cracker crumbs and sugar on a plate.
- Generously brush both sides of a tortilla with the melted butter, and then dip one side in the graham cracker mix.
- Carefully tuck the tortilla into an ungreased muffin tin cup with the butter side facing down. If needed, fold the edges of the tortilla away from the center to form a better cup. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- Bake until the tortillas are golden brown and slightly hardened, about 12-14 minutes. Set aside until ready to fill.
To Make the Filling:
- Add the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, powdered sugar, lime juice, orange juice, lime zest, salt, and tequila (if using) to a bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, mix until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon the mixture into the cooled tortilla cups.
- Top with whipped cream, lime zest, graham crackers crumbs, or toppings of your choice.
- Serve and enjoy!
Make-Ahead Tips: The tortilla cups can be made up to 24 hours in advance and stored in an airtight container at room temperature until ready to use. If the cups seem to have lost some of their crunch, you can re-heat them on a baking sheet in the 350-degree oven for a minute or two. When they cool, they should be crunchy again. The filling can also be made ahead of time. Store it in a sealed container in the refrigerator. Then bring it to room temperature before using.