- 1 lb. Potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1 Poblano Chile roasted, peeled, seeded and minced
- 1 small white onion, minced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced and seeded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper
- Canola Oil
- Shredded Iceberg Lettuce
- Pico de Gallo
- Mi Rancho Organic Taco Sliders
In a large stock pot, fill with cubed potatoes and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are tender and can be pierced with a knife. Remove from heat and place in a large bowl.
In a small skillet, sauté poblano chile, white onion, and jalapeño in the butter until translucent. While hot, add mixture to the potatoes along with parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Mash until almost smooth.
In small frying pan, warm canola oil to 350°F. Fry Taco Sliders into mini taco shells, folding in half and flipping until crisp on both sides.
Fill taco shell with potato mixture and top with lettuce and pico de gallo.