- 1 Mi Rancho Organic Whole Wheat Tortilla
- 2 tbsp. Softened/Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1 tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. Yellow Mustard
- 6 slices thinly-sliced Roast Beef
- 2 pieces Colby Jack cheese
- Clover Sprouts
- Pepperoncini or Banana Peppers
In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, mayonnaise and yellow mustard until well combined into spread.
Lay Organic Whole Wheat Tortilla out flat. Cover with spread going completely to the edge. Add a thick layer of roast beef and 2 cheese slices, keeping it somewhat flat. Top with onion, sprouts and pepperoncini to taste. Then roll tightly into wrap. Enjoy!
You can also create pinwheels for easy eating in a make-ahead lunch. To do this, roll the wrap in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least an hour. Then slice into 1 inch pieces when ready to enjoy or fill your bento box.