Rustic Tortilla CrackersCarol Berber
Wondering what to do with the rest of that pack of tortillas? Impress your friends by making homemade rustic tortilla crackers. They’re versatile and will fit whatever you’re craving. Try some of Carol’s favorite flavor combinations at your next party!
- Organic Flour Tortillas (small)
- Olive Oil
- Herbs and Spices of your choice
Brush Tortillas lightly with olive oil. Season with herbs and spices of your choice. Bake at 400° F for 8-10 minutes. Let cool, break into cracker size rustic bites.
Some of our favorite combinations are:
- Garlic Salt, Garlic Powder & Grated Parmesan
- Sea Salt, Black Pepper & Rosemary
- Garlic Powder & Chipotle Seasoning
- Cinnamon & Sugar