Salsa Verde Chicken NachosLaura- @growingupcali
The Super bowl might be over, but nachos are always on the
menu! And these cheesy, crunchy, slightly spicy chicken nachos are everything! Plus, they’re so super EASY to make
using Mi Rancho’s new authentic Organic Salsa Verde
- 3-4 cups cooked and shredded chicken breast (you can use store-bought rotisserie chicken or make your own)
- 1 16 oz jar Mi Rancho Organic Salsa Verde
- 1 15 oz bag of thick tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded jack, pepper jack, or cheddar cheese
- 1/4-1/2 cup crumbled Cotija cheese
- Topping ideas: avocado, cilantro, radishes, sour cream (or crema), pepitas, jalapeno peppers, and/or chopped
Preheat oven to broil.
In a bowl, toss the shredded chicken with the salsa.
Spread the tortilla chips onto a large skillet, baking sheet, or casserole dish. Top chips with shredded cheese and
Broil until the cheese melts and starts to bubble, about 2-4 minutes.
Top with crumbled Cotija cheese, sliced avocado and radishes, chopped cilantro, and any other desired toppings.
Drizzle with sour cream (mix it with a bit of fresh lime juice for some added zing) or crema. Serve immediately.