- Mi Rancho Tortillas (Organic Corn Tortillas, THINcredibles or Simply Authentic Flour)
- 1 ½ lb. Chicken Breasts, Sliced into ¼”- ½” Slices
- 2 tsp. Chile Powder
- 1 tsp. Ground Paprika
- 1 tsp. Ground Coriander
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp. Cumin
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 3 Bell Peppers (1 of each color, preferably red, green and orange), Sliced into Thin Strips
- 1 Red Onion, Sliced into Thin Strips
- 2 Zucchini (cut into sticks similar shape to bell peppers)
- 4-6 oz. Cremini Mushrooms, Cleaned and Cut into Quarters
- 2-3 Jalapeños, Sliced into Rings
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, Minced
- Olive Oil
- 4-5 Limes (2 for juicing and cut the rest into wedges for garnish)
- Fresh Cilantro
- Garnishes: Pico de Gallo, Sour Cream, Avocado, Shredded Cheese
Preheat oven to 400 F. Grease ¾ Sheet Pan with Non-Stick Cooking Spray or line with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
In a small bowl, mix chili powder, paprika, coriander, cumin, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Pour over chicken strips and mix until each piece is coated. Drizzle with olive oil (about 1/8 cup) and mix until coated. Spread into even layer one side of the cookie sheet.
In large bowl, mix together bell peppers, onion, zucchini, mushrooms, jalapeños and garlic with salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle olive oil (about ¼ cup) and toss to coat. Pour onto the other side of the cookie sheet.
Roast in the oven until vegetables are tender and the chicken has cooked thru, about 20-25 minutes. Toss halfway through cooking to allow for even cooking. Immediately upon removing from the oven, squeeze fresh juice of 2 limes over the entire sheet pan.
Warm tortillas over an open flame or in a hot dry skillet until heated through, about 20-30 seconds per side. Place in tortilla warmer to keep them hot.
Serve off of the warm sheet pan alongside warm tortillas and toppings/garnishes for a quick and easy weeknight dinner.