- 2-3 large chicken breasts
- 1 bottle of favorite BBQ sauce (you can make your own if you prefer, but this is a great quick dinner idea)
- Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1 ½ cups packaged Broccoli Slaw Mix
- ½ cup Red Cabbage, sliced into thin strips
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Simply Authentic Fajita Flour Tortillas
- Sour Cream (optional)
Place chicken breasts on the bottom of your slow-cooker. Generously spice each piece with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper to taste. Cover with entire bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Shred chicken and mix back into the sauce in the slow cooker.
In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper. In a large bowl, toss broccoli slaw mix and red cabbage with the dressing until fully coated. Set aside.
Warm Mama’s Fajita Flour Tortillas on a hot dry griddle or an open flame until lightly toasted. Fill tortilla with BBQ Chicken and Broccoli Slaw. Top with sour cream.