- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 diced jalapeño
- Juice of ½ lime
- ¼ cup cilantro
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. Butter, melted
- 4 Organic 100% Whole Wheat Tortillas
- 2 cups pepper jack cheese
- Sour Cream (optional)
- Guacamole (optional)
- 2 ears roasted corn, kernels of corn removed (canned roasted corn works as well if corn is not in season)
Mix black beans, corn, tomatoes, jalapeño, lime juice, cilantro, salt and pepper together in a small bowl to create a black bean salsa.
On hot griddle (about 350°F), brush with butter. Add tortilla to griddle, cover with ½ cup pepper jack cheese. Add ½ cup of black bean salsa. Fold in half. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side until golden brown. Remove from heat. Slice into 4 triangles. Serve with sour cream or guacamole to taste.