Spicy Gluten-Free Veggie Wrap
- 1 Simply Nourished Gluten Free Burrito Size Tortilla
- 1/4 cup Shredded Carrots
- 1 cup Baby Arugula
- 1/4 cup Diced Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Sliced Beets
- Pickled Jalapeños
- 1/2 Sliced Avocado
- 2/3 cup Gluten-Free Hummus
- Start by washing your veggies one by one and placing them on a plate. Chop each vegetable into bite size pieces and set aside.
2. Heat the tortilla on low heat, about 1-2 min on each side. Place your tortilla on a plate and you can now begin to assemble your wrap.
3. Spread the hummus over the tortilla. Place the carrots, arugula, tomatoes, beets, avocado and jalapeños onto the tortilla.
4. Fold both sides of the tortilla towards the center to overlap both sides to create your wrap. Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper to taste.