- Mi Rancho’s Mama’s Simply Authentic Burrito tortillas, Organic Flour tortillas or Organic Whole Wheat tortillas
- 1 cup of ground beef, seasoned and cooked
- Taco seasoning
- 3 cups shredded Iceberg lettuce
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- Diced avocado
- 4 ounces cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Mexican cheese blend
- Sour cream or Mexican crema
- A pinch of cilantro to garnish (optional)
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced (optional to garnish)
Preheat oven to 350°F. Arrange 4 oven-safe soups bowls or 6-inch cake pans or any oven friendly bowl or cup.
Spray both sides with cooking spray of choice (optional). Then drape tortillas over bowls or cups and nest inside cake pans or custard bowls. Poke holes on bottom and sides of tortillas to make sure air has room to escape.
Bake in the oven until crisp for 15 minutes.
Remove from oven and allow to cool before adding your favorite toppings.
Season the ground beef with your favorite taco seasoning. Then, cook your ground beef until brown. Remove from stove.
Place shredded Iceberg in the flour bowl then top it with ground beef.
Next, add 1 spoonful of black beans, avocados and tomatoes.
Add a dollop of sour cream or Mexican crema.
Finish by garnishing with cheese and fresh cilantro.