- 1 Mi Rancho Organic Whole Wheat Tortilla
- 2 tbsp. Softened/Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1 tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 5-6 slices thinly-sliced Deli Turkey
- 2 Butter Lettuce Leaves (with thick vein removed)
- 2 pieces pepper jack cheese
- 3-4 Thin Slices Tomato
- Sliced Red Onion
- Clover Sprouts
In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, mayonnaise and Dijon mustard until well combined into sub spread.
Lay Organic Whole Wheat Tortilla out flat. Cover with sub spread, leaving ¼ inch free on edge. Lay Lettuce Leaves across and press into spread on 2/3 of tortilla. Layer turkey and cheese, keeping it somewhat flat on top of the lettuce. Top with tomato, onion and sprouts to taste.
Then roll tightly into wrap. Some of the filling may spill out the sides, as it will be open on both sides (there is no need to close the ends.) If you're making this in advance, roll the wrap in parchment and place it in an air-tight container to keep it together until you're ready to enjoy.