Vegetable Breakfast BurritoFrank Palladino
Start your morning off right with this hearty breakfast burrito full of eggs and vegetables. Mi Rancho Simply Authentic Burrito Flour Tortillas have a rich buttery flavor and crisp on the griddle to complement the chunky breakfast scramble.
- 4 Mi Rancho Simply Authentic Burrito Flour Tortillas
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 10 small red potatoes, washed and quartered
- Salt and Pepper
- ¼ cup diced white onion
- ½ red bell pepper sliced thinly
- ½ bell pepper sliced thinly
- ¼ cup diced cremini mushrooms
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
In a large skillet on medium heat, add olive oil. Add red potatoes and cook until golden brown and tender. Add onion, bell peppers and mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes. Whisk eggs. Pour over potato vegetable mixture. Cook to preferred consistency.
Warm tortilla on a hot flat griddle for 30 seconds per side. Sprinkle ½ cup cheese across tortilla, melting slightly. Add 1 cup of the egg mixture. Fold into a burrito and enjoy!