- 1 Mi Rancho Beet Tortilla
- 1/4 cup canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup baby arugula
- 1/3 cup spiraled beets
- 1/3 cup matchstick carrots
- 1/4 ripe avocado, sliced
- 1 oz crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tbsp finely chopped walnuts
- 4 tsp balsamic dressing
Lightly mash chickpeas. Arrange arugula down along center of tortilla, leaving 1/2-inch border at top and bottom.
Top with chickpeas, beets, carrots, avocado, goat cheese and walnuts. Drizzle with balsamic dressing.
Fold up bottom of tortilla over filling, then fold in sides and roll up.
Tip: Substitute basil pesto for balsamic dressing if desired.