- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Sour Cream or Mexican Crema
- 1 cup Cream Cheese, Softened
- 5 Sweet Corn on the Cob (White or Yellow)
- 2 tsp. Chile Powder + Additional for Garnish
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese
- ½ cup Cotija Cheese + Additional for Garnish
- 1 Pasilla Chile, Roasted, Seeded and Diced
- ¼ Red Onion, Diced
- Lime Juice
- Parsley for Garnish
Remove husk from 5 corn cobs and clean. On a BBQ or grill, roast corn cobs until kernels begin to char. Set aside until cooled enough to touch. Cut kernels away from the cob, being careful not to cut into the core. Set aside.
Mix mayonnaise, cream cheese, sour cream and chile powder together until smooth. Fold in parmesan, cotija, pasilla chille, red onion, and corn until just combined. Pour into an oven safe baking dish and spread out evenly.
Bake at 425 for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and bubbly. Garnish with a dusting of chile powder, cotija cheese, chopped parsley and a squeeze of lime juice. Serve hot with Mi Rancho homemade organic corn tortilla chips.