Tex-Mex Cheesesteak Wrap
This easy-to-assemble Philly cheese steak with pickled jalapeño peppers delivers tasty flavors that everyone will love.
- 1 Mi Rancho Jalapeño Cilantro Tortilla
- 6 thin slices deli roast beef
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced jarred roasted red peppers
- 6 slices pickled jalapeño peppers
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro
Arrange roast beef down along center of tortilla, leaving 1/2-inch border at top and bottom.
Top with provolone, roasted red peppers, pickled jalapeños and cilantro. Fold up bottom of tortilla over filling, then fold in sides and roll up.
Heat nonstick skillet over medium heat. Toast wrap, turning once, for about 3 minutes or until golden brown.
Tip: Add thinly sliced red onion, sliced green onions or caramelized onions to wrap if desired.